Vienna mobile city guide, for mobile devices with Flashlite 2.x player.
Travel Guides Vienna includes:
- Vienna city map;
- Underground map;
- Database of city streets, places and addresses (up to 400), to find immediately addresses you need;
- Automatic distance calculation: automatically, the application calculates an approximative distance between you and your selected place;
- Dozens of touristic places to visit (museums, churches, buildings, and so on), with a localization on the map and a complete description of what you can find there, ticket prices, address, phone numbers, email, and other useful informations; all main touristic places are bookmarked, so you can know if each item is a must to visit in the city;
- Dozens of hotels, bed and breakfast, hostels where you can sleep, with a localization on the map, and a description, address, contact references;
- Dozens of restaurants, cafe, fast foods (map preview, and other details still present)
- Dozens of nightlife and fun places as disco, pubs, clubs, and so on, to live your travel in the night;
- Add your customized locations on the city map (MyData - not available in Tourist Guides Vienna): user can add other places, adding its descriptions, and view it on the map (the house of your friend, a place not still listed, etc);
- Copy each item into your Personal Folder, creating a set of personal sightseeings to achieve immediately;
- Internal search engine: to find you addresses or achieve a specific place. You can search item selecting them if they're less than a specific distance from your position.
Test it online! Try the Travel Guides demo: click on the smarthpone buttons with your mouse.
(note: the online demo may refers to another city)
Flashlite 2.x player installed on your mobile device.
Info & support:
Unzip application file and transfer it on your mobile phone.
Important for Flashlite 2.1 owners:
Please remember if your Flashlite version is 2.1, you have to transfer the swf file on "Others/" folder: if you don't do this, Flashlite player cannot launch the application. After this, launch Flashlite player, then open your Travel guides from there.
Additional info about Travel Guides mobile app here.